Thursday, February 28, 2013

MUSIC VIDEO!!!


Cytokine Storm - Even the Walls Return Echoes from Angela Korniotes on Vimeo.

This was a group assignment, and it was a big one. 25% of our final grades, big. We were assigned our group members by the instructor, we chose our own roles that we were to perform in the making of this video. There were 4 roles, but my group only had 3 members, so we decided we would all jointly come up with the storyline. We all sat down and did the story board together, I wish I had taken a picture of it ( I drew it on construction paper ) it looked terrible. ;) But we understood it and that's all that matters. Then I got the models lined up (my best friend and my boyfriend) and we set out to the locations. When all was said and done, they handed me the footage and I got to get cracking doing my thing. Which, if you haven't figured out yet is the editing. Fun and hard! But it was worth it. There is a scene in this version on the site where the border is off, that is NOT in the final for my portfolio, but it took so long to upload I think it will be ok for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment