Thursday, May 24, 2012

 


Self Portrait.

This was for an assignment. Though If I'm being honest, if I had been allowed to, it would not have been a cut and dry head shot.

That's a simple head shot?

Yes. I know, not exactly what people want as a business photo or portrait.

I had to make it more "me" somehow.

Honestly I probably wouldn't have had my face in it in the first place if I had been allowed to make a true representation of myself.

I mean I'm a photographer, I enjoy being BEHIND the camera.

That's just where I'm happiest.

Where the world slows down and makes sense.

Where I can hear myself think.

So I portrayed myself a little nutty, because without my camera between me and the world, I tend to go a little batty. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Love your energy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your self promo. You did a really great job with the expression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture of you very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, this picture is SO you! You ARE great behind the camera AND you are very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete